Reminder that our Mid Season BBQ will be held at the Midd tomorrow night (20.7.19). Here is more info -
- Will start around 7 after our 5 Saturday teams have finished their League games
- Will be £5 per head for the food which the Club (not PlayOn or Yvette) is preparing
- See our two new high-end outdoor gas grills in action - purchased with the aid of an ECB grant masterminded by 5s centurion Adam Frais.
- PlayOn’s upstairs Bar will be open throughout
- Weather forecast is good for the afternoon and evening after a wet start
- Focussed on Saturday players and supporters (including those juniors playing or who have been asked to play in our Saturday sides) and our coaches/helpers . Their Friends and family are all welcome
- Usual array of fun and games including the annual egg throwing (and catching) competition and stumps.
- No need to pre-book but if you are coming would be useful to know for catering purposes either tell your captains or email firstname.lastname@example.org or just turn up
Updated 13:29 - 19 Jul 2019 by Richard Nicoll